1. We may collect and process the following data about you:
2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website and purchasing goods.
3. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
4. Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
5. Details of your visits to the Website.
6. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
7. We use information held about you in the following ways:
8. To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
9. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
10. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
11. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
12. To notify you about changes to our service.
13. We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
15. Please note, credit card details are not retained online. The only information stored is a customer’s transaction history, name, address & e-mail address.
16. By submitting your email address in connection with the order/purchase process, you agree that we may use your email address to contact you for matters regarding your order and other promotional activity. If you wish to cancel your subscription to jakeplanet.com mailings, you can do so at any time by scrolling to the bottom of the email and clicking on the unsubscribe link. Alternatively, Jakeplanet.email@example.com with a request to be removed.
1. The Customer shall respect all licence agreements delivered by the copyright owners. jakeplanet.com cannot be held responsible or liable for any misuses conducted by the Customer or any third party.
2. All trademarks shown on jakeplanet.com belong to their registered owners and must not be copied without prior permission.
3. You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
1. Whenever you submit a review or make use of another feature that allows you to upload material to the Website, or to make contact with other users of the Website, you warrant that you will be accurate and that you will not submit content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist. You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards and that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, and you indemnify us for any breach of these warranties.
2. Any material you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
3. We have the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content and to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
4. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website.
5. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out above.
Refunds, Returns & Expiry
Changes to Terms & Conditions
1. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
2. These terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with Law. Any person attempting to make fraudulent credit card transactions will be prosecuted with no exception.